Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Software For Fake Ipods

Because your iPod is fake you will not be able to get iTunes for your iPod and you will have to rely on other forms of loading it. I have heard that some fake iPods come with software but if this is not the case than there are other alternatives.

Windows Media Player.
Windows Media Player gets a lot of crap from people but the newest releases are actually very good and are comparable to iTunes. You can find album info, album art and it can configure the songs in the album with the right composers. Once you have organised your music collection simply plug in your fake iPod and sync your music to it. On my fake iPod I had no problems with Windows Media Player.

Manual
You can simply drag and drop songs from your library to your fake iPod but I don't like this option as much because organisation is good. It does still however work and it is very easy.

Other
I have heard of other software that can because but I will not post as it may not work. I have no need to try other software as Windows Media Player 11 does a fine job.

No comments:

Post a Comment